ASDA has a new executive board.
In the ASDA General Assembly meeting on 12th March 2019 at UPM, Madrid, Spain a new executive board has been elected. Now Prof. Dr.-Ing. Peter Hecker chairs the association.
ASDA welcomes new members.
In the ASDA General assembly meeting on 3rd December 2018 held at Salzburg, Austria the member representatives decided to adopt the application for full membership from
- University of Belgrade – Faculty of Transport and Traffic Engineering (UB-FTTE; Serbia), and from
- Istanbul Technical University – Aerospace Research Center (ITU ARC; Turkey).
- Furthermore the associate membership application from Professor em. Lena Mårtensson, Ph D [Dept of Industrial Economics and Management, Royal Institute of Technology, KTH; Stockholm, Sweden] was appreciated and accepted too by the ASDA meeting.
- In the the ASDA meeting on 12th March 2019 Dipl.-Ing. Kurt Klein (former Vice Director of DLR Institute of Flight Guidance, Braunschweig, Germany) was taken on board as associate member too.
Engage, the SESAR Knowledge Transfer Network, currently evaluates the catalyst funding proposals. Full details and submission instructions are available on the Engage website (www.engagektn.com/catalyst-call1).
- The ART Workshop on ‘Aviation Economics and Business Models’ will take place on 16th and 17th (a.m.) April. The workshop is kindly hosted by ENAC in their facilities in Toulouse.
- The next ART meeting (ART-15) will take place on 17th April from 14.00 – 16.00 at the same location.
- The EASN Association, the University of Patras and the National Technical University of Athens are glad to invite you to the 9th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”. This year’s annual gathering will be held in Athens, Greece from the 3rd until the 6th of September, 2019 at the National Centre for Scientific Research (NCSR) “Demokritos”. The Abstract Submission will be open until the 31st of May, 2019.
- 14th IFAC/IFIP/ IFORS/IEA Symposium on Analysis Design and Evaluation of Human Machine Systems (HMS 2019), Tallinn, Estonia, 16 – 19 September 2019, Submission of full papers: January the 20th 2019.
- 6th ATOS conference on Air Transport Operation 18.-20. September 2019 hosted in Hamburg, Germany.