- Selected projects from the SESAR ER4 call can be found here.
Second series of free thematic challenge workshops on ATM:
- Improved use of meteorological information (05 November);
- Allocation markets and behavioural economics in ATM (12 November)
- Enhancing data-driven trajectory prediction (02 December).
- Vulnerabilities and global security of the CNS/ATM system (Q1 2020).
Two contests for Transport Research Awards opened for researchers: The TRA Visions 2020 Competitions – more ….
ASDA has a new executive board.
In the ASDA General Assembly meeting on 12th March 2019 at UPM, Madrid, Spain a new executive board has been elected. Now Prof. Dr.-Ing. Peter Hecker chairs the association.
- 9th SESAR Innovation Days
This year’s SIDS will be hosted by the National Centre of Scientific Research (NCSR) “Demokritos” in Athens, Greece from 2-to 6 December, with the main conference running from 3 to 5 December. The aim will be to showcase results from European exploratory research and to discuss how to advance promising concepts towards industrial research within the SESAR innovation Pipeline.