- ASDA welcomes new members.
In the ASDA General assembly meeting on 3rd December 2018 held at Salzburg, Austria the member representatives decided to adopt the application for full membership from
- University of Belgrade – Faculty of Transport and Traffic Engineering (UB-FTTE; Serbia), and from
- Istanbul Technical University – Aerospace Research Center (ITU ARC; Turkey).
- Furthermore the associate membership application from Professor em. Lena Mårtensson, Ph D [Dept of Industrial Economics and Management, Royal Institute of Technology, KTH; Stockholm, Sweden] was appreciated and accepted too by the ASDA meeting.
- Engage, the SESAR Knowledge Transfer Network, launches Call for catalyst funding proposals – The Engage KTN’s first Call for proposals funded by catalyst funding is open until 15 February 2019. Whilst proposals may be open or aligned with the Engage thematic challenges, the focus is on maturing exploratory research further towards applications and operational contexts. Projects will run for 12 months, with a ‘light-touch’ reporting approach, and up to EUR 60k funding per project. Full details and submission instructions are available on the Engage website (www.engagektn.com/catalyst-call1).
- The EASN Association, the University of Patras and the National Technical University of Athens are glad to invite you to the 9th EASN International Conference on “Innovation in Aviation & Space”. This year’s annual gathering will be held in Athens, Greece from the 3rd until the 6th of September, 2019 at the National Centre for Scientific Research (NCSR) “Demokritos”. The Abstract Submission will be open until the 31st of May, 2019.
- 14th IFAC/IFIP/ IFORS/IEA Symposium on Analysis Design and Evaluation of Human Machine Systems (HMS 2019), Tallinn, Estonia, 16 – 19 September 2019, Submission of full papers: January the 20th 2019.
- 6th ATOS conference on Air Transport Operation 18.-20. September 2019 hosted in Hamburg, Germany.