ASDA is a non profit organisation founded as an association or so-called “eingetragener Verein, e.V.” under German Law.
The day-to-day business and the financial affairs of the association are carried out by the Executive Board. This board consists of a maximum of seven persons, elected by the General Assembly. The current executive board of ASDA consists of the following persons:
- Chairman: Peter Hecker (TU Braunschweig)
- Vice Chairman: Mario Ciaburri
- Treasurer: Trond Bakken (SINTEF)
- Member: Patrick Sénac (ENAC)
- Member: Helmut Toebben (DLR)
General Assembly meetings are held at least two times per year.
The statutes of ASDA can be downloaded here: ASDA Statutes (pdf)