The Association pursues its activities in a selfless manner; primarily, it does not pursue objectives for its own commercial advantage.
ASDA organizes and promotes following activities in the field of ATM:
- identifying and defining long-term research and development (R&D) goals and visions (beyond the next decade);
- organising and supporting information and consultation processes involving the widest possible range of stakeholders with respect to such R&D goals and visions and their definition;
- promoting the consideration and implementation of such goals towards the public and in national and international research projects;
- supporting the role of independent research organisations and universities in future-oriented developments;
- representing and promoting the interests and aims of independent R&D organisations in international ATM R&D programmes and/or organisations;
- organising scientific workshops;
- participation in research programmes and projects in order to pursue the above mentioned objectives.
Download: ASDA Flyer