5th and 6th November 2009
Technical University of Delft, The Netherlands
The seminar will be held at Faculty of Aerospace Engineering, Lecture-hall A, Kluyverweg 1, Delft
Route to Aerospace Engineering:
From the motorway A13 Rotterdam – Den Haag (The Hague):
- Take exit 10 to Delft-Zuid and TU Delft
- Upon leaving the roundabout, immediately take the exit down into the university district
- At the end of the exit, turn left (Schoemakerstraat)
- Follow the road to the right and take the first street left (Mekelweg)
- Take the first street to the right (Kluyverweg)
- The Faculty of Aerospace Engineering is the blue building on the right-hand side.
By public transport
From Rotterdam or Den Haag (The Hague) railway station:
- Take a local train to Den Haag CS or Rotterdam CS, calling at Delft Zuid
- At Delft Zuid railway station, go up the stairs to the fly-over
- Turn left, walking eastbound towards the bridge (8 minute walk)
- After crossing the bridge, go down the stairs (Rotterdamseweg)
- Turn left, walking southbound (2 minute walk)
- The Faculty of Aerospace Engineering is the blue building on the left-hand side.
From Delft Centraal railway station:
- Take a bus number 129 to Rotterdam CS. There’s a bus stop at the Kluyverweg.
Please note that from Delft station, busses on line 129 leave in two directions. Do not take the bus to Kijkduin
By Air Transport
the international airport Schipol is connected by many airlines with many cities in Europe and other countries.
from Schiphol Airport to Delft:
– By local train about 1 hrs with no change
– About 45 minutes with 1 change
Check information at Schiphol station trains to Leiden/Rotterdam
Or by taxi