- The 19 new members of the SESAR Joint Undertaking together with the founding member Eurocontrol delivered coordinated proposals for first wave Projects of the SESAR2020 program by April 20. These Projects cover Industrial Research & Validation and Very large Scale Demonstrations.
- 6th EASN International Conference on Innovation in European Aeronautics Research to be held on 18th to 21st of October 2016 in Porto, Portugal.
- The Sixth SESAR Innovation Days hosted by Technical University of Delft, The Netherlands. 8th – 10th November 2016
- The ASDA Seminar 2016 will take place at TU Delft on 10th to 11th November 2016
- ART Workshop 2/2016 ‘Airport Capacity, Madrid, Spain, 21st September 2016
- ART-10, Madrid, Spain, 22nd September 2016