- Engage – the SESAR Knowledge Transfer Network has been launched on 16th January 2018. The kick-off Meeting took place at the coordinator’s site, the University of Westminster in London. This HORIZON2020 Coordination and Support Action was awarded resulting from the SESAR exploratory Research call 3 (H2020-SESAR-2016-2). Key element of the Network is an open Webpage.
- 6th until 8th March: World ATM Conference & Exhibition in Madrid, Spain
- 6th March 2018: ASDA General Assembly in Madrid, Spain
- 8th March: Data Driven ATM: Going Digital!, WAC2018 Madrid, Spain
- ART Workshop on ‘Infrastructure and CNS’ will take place on 13th March 2018
- followed by ART-13 Meeting on 14th March 2018.
both Meetings will be hosted by DLR Braunschweig in Germany
Special Track on “Air Traffic Management and Control”
June 6-8, 2018, Savona Campus, University of Genova, Italy (http://www.cts2018.unige.it)
- ICRAT 2018, International Conference for Research in Air Transportation, to be held the week of June 26, 2018 at the Universitat Politècnica de Catalunya (Barcelona Tech) in Castelldefels, Catalonia, Spain